Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Changing Gears



I’m going to keep this one short and sweet. 


I finished my book today.  Final read-through.  PDF version saved.  Like, filled-out-the-form-for-the-Library-of-Congress-Copyright-Office-DONE!

64,967 words that I hope someone finds entertaining.  If not, oh well.  I tend to just amuse myself most of the time, anyway.

Quite serendipitously, I received a card from my best friend from high school today.  A note to cheer me across the finish line!


The card cover.


I am very excited.  Like, I-can’t-believe-I-haven’t-shit-my-pants-EXCITED!

But I suppose I haven’t shit my pants for some time now…man, those were the days…





A card that the daughter of beautiful friend made for me more than a year ago now
when they caught wind that I had a writing project in the works
(that's me holding my then incomplete book on the left).


1 comment: